EARN UP TO $45/HOUR
Learn new skills, advance your career, and help keep the lights on.
- Great pay – up to $45 per hour
- Relocation Bonus and Relocation Assistance for those that qualify
- Per diem and Travel pay
- Company-paid airfare and private hotel room
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Great benefits
- Industry-best training
- Technology-driven safety program – directed by a team with experience in the field
- Career growth and leadership opportunities
- Operate Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR) waveform and RF locating equipment
- Perform air flow tests
- Place and operate cable injection equipment on de-energized and energized cables switch medium voltage and high voltage electrical circuits
- Write and implement cable switching orders
- Through your behavior, exemplify and promote a safety-focused culture
- Provide positive customer service
- Switching experience preferred
- Ability to read circuit maps
- Basic computer skills
- Safe work record and a firm commitment to safety
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable DMV record
- Able and willing to travel
- Able to lift, push, pull, and carry at least 75 pounds for a distance of 300 feet on a regular basis
- Able to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods of time
- Able to handle frequent exposure to seasonal elements
Novinium provides industry-leading training in the field, online, and in the classroom—including an immersive 2-week orientation and training session at the company headquarters in Kent, Washington.
The Lineman position offers great pay and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401(k) plan with company match.
To learn more about our company, tools, processes, and how you can be a part of an industry-leading business, visit https://novinium.com/ ( https://novinium.com/ ).